Plastic (Aesthetic) and Reconstructive Surgery
In the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of SafeMedica, the services of minimal invasive and non-invasive facial rejuvenation, face-lifting, rhinoplasty, ear aesthetics, face and jaw implants, body contouring, breast augmentation-reduction-lifting and correction are handled by specialized doctors in our contracted partnering institutions.
In addition, we also aim to be of assistance in the re-functioning of organs and body parts damaged due to post-partum anomalies and developmental disorders, accident-related injuries, infection, tumors and various diseases.
Services we provide:
- Breast aesthetics (Augmentation/silicone, reduction and lifting)
- Ear aesthetics
- Abdominoplasty and body aesthetics,
- Face-lifting and eyelid aesthetics,
- Aesthetic correction of regular and surgical scars on face, arms and other parts of the body.
- Surgical applications for ingrown nails and other nail disorders
- Aesthetical removal of nevus, wens, cysts and other lesions on face, scalp, lips, in-mouth tissue and body
- Removal of skin cancer tissues on the face and other parts of the body
- Post-cancer breast reconstruction
- Hand surgery (Traumas, tumors, finger transfers etc.)
- Peripheral nervous system disorders (Injuries, entrapment neuropathy, defects, bulks)
- Treatment for acute ambustion and post-ambustion deformities, spasms and shrinkage (Treatment of damages on soft tissues caused by electrocution /chemical substances)
- Grating and flap correction of dermatological and subcutaneous injuries caused by infection, radiation, and other reasons
- Chronic wounds (Pressure sore, varicose-based wounds, diabetic wounds on the feet etc.)